Being the Church at Home: An Online Series for the Global Pandemic
This series of talks is designed to take place on Zoom (or a similar platform). Because of the nature and limitations of digital communication, I have found that such talks should be kept shorter. Including time for Q&A, 60-90 minutes seems to be a good length. I am able to provide a zoom link for up to 100 participants.
- Being the Church At Home, through the Pandemic and Beyond
- An Orthodox Rhythm: Prayer and Worship in the Home
- What is Orthodox Self-Care? (A Talk for Women)
- Spiritual Leadership and American Anxiety: Gender Roles in the Household
- Sunday School and Youth Ministry Go Online!
I find that it’s often useful to precede the talk with a survey of the audience, so that they can let me know what challenges they’re facing and what topics they’d like me to cover. Let me know if you’d like me to work up a survey like this one for your group.