During this time of pandemic (and perhaps continuing past it) I am happy to offer shorter talks on Zoom. Because of the nature and limitations of digital communication, I have found that (including time for Q&A) 60-90 minutes seems to be a good length. I am able to provide a zoom link for up to 100 participants.
Virtual Retreat Topics:
- Tending the Garden of Our Hearts Meditations: Conversations on the Parables
- Equipping The Saints through Virtual Learning: Sunday School Goes Online
- Being the Church At Home, Through the Pandemic and Beyond
- Bulletproof: Raising Orthodox Kids into the Teens and Beyond
- What is Orthodox Self-Care?
- Spiritual Leadership and American Anxiety: Gender Roles in the Household
I find that it’s often useful to precede the talk with a survey of the audience, so that they can let me know what challenges they’re facing and what topics they’d like me to cover. Let me know if you’d like me to work up a survey like this one for your group.